[mapserver-users] MapServer listserv - slow relay?

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Mon Oct 21 16:19:57 EDT 2002

When I send a message to this list, I don't see my message relayed back to
me usually for about 2 hours.  Looking at some of the "Sent" times on some
of the messages, I'm beginning to wonder that maybe this happens to
everyone.  That could be a matter of time zones, but I don't think so.

Perhaps it's only slow returning a message to the original sender?  I doubt
it, because often people answer the same question I previously answered that
hasn't been relayed back to me.  Or perhaps the entire list is moderated?  I
could imagine that, since I never get spam from this list.  Or perhaps it's
just plain slow?

Can anyone shed any light?  Let me know if I am I alone in experiencing
delays - it could be something wrong on my end.

-Dan Martin