[mapserver-users] ShapeObj delete

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Oct 22 07:56:22 EDT 2002

One way to do it is to open the existing shapefile and create a holder for the particular type of shape. Then loop through each shape and copy them to a new shapefile. To delete a shape just skip writing the deleted shape to the new shapefile. Then replace the old file with the new.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Guillaume SUEUR <guillaume.sueur at khi2.fr> on Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:57:21 +0200.