[mapserver-users] Symbols.

Armando Scalise AScalise at geovue.com
Thu Oct 24 10:43:22 EDT 2002

Hi.

How shpould symbols size be defined in MS?  Vector type symbols appear as
little tiny dots in my map.  How can I change their display size?

Here is my symbol defintion:

Symbol
	Name 'triangle'
	Type VECTOR
	Filled true
	Points
	 0 1
	 .5 0
	 1 1
	 0 1
	END
END

And this is the the layer definition:

LAYER #
Centers --------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------Centers
  NAME Centers
  TYPE point
  DATA "c:\MapServerData\Testing\centers2"
  STATUS ON
  CLASSITEM 'name'
  CLASS
    NAME "Centers"