[mapserver-users] Java MapScript Samples?

Jeff Hoffmann jeff at propertykey.com
Fri Oct 25 16:19:48 EDT 2002

I've just started poking around with MapServer (version 3.6.3) & I've
gotten to a point where I'd like to get into working with the MapScript
interfaces.  I'm really interested in the Java interface, but I have
been able to find little, if any, documentation on it.  I'm using the
Perl/PHP docs to work my way through it & translating for the most part,
but it'd be nice if there was a real-world example or some additional
documents dealing only with Java.  I'd like to end up using it with
Apache/Tomcat, so anything that deals with that specifically would be
especially appreciated.

--

Jeff Hoffmann
PropertyKey.com