[mapserver-users] Installation problem - zero byte output file

Angus Cameron consultants at broadstreet.com.au
Mon Oct 28 02:22:35 EST 2002

I have compiled and installed Mapserver 3.6.3 on a FreeBSD machine (with
a few hiccups, but in the end with apparent success).  When I access
cgi-bin/mapserv directly, it gives all the right messages, and when I
purposely feed it a bad mapfile, it reports the appropriate errors.
However, when I give a good test file, it reports no error messages,
but will only produce a zero length image file (tested with png and
jpeg).  Has anyone had this problem (which I assume is a problem in my
compilation) and does anybody know how to fix it?
Many thanks,
Angus

--
Angus Cameron