[mapserver-users] CGI Error

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Tue Oct 29 15:43:01 EST 2002

Every time I have had this error, it is usually due to libraries being out
of sync with the executable.  Sometimes it can be the wrong set of libraries
(libwww_dll.zip instead of ms35_libs.zip).  Most of the time though, your
libraries are out of date.  If you installed the libraries with Mapserver
3.5 and later upgrade to 3.6 but don't download the new set of libraries,
you will get the error you mention.

If that's not it, let me know and I'll cover some other possibilities.

-Dan