[mapserver-users] gdXXX function not found.

Krung Saengpole saengpole at excite.com
Tue Sep 3 14:00:04 EDT 2002

 Hi, I have trouble about functions in gd package. In gd.h, there are function prototypes, eg. gdImageCreateFromPng, but not found function definitions in gd.c. When I compiled this package, some errors occured. How to do with this trouble? I use regex-0.12 downloaded from www.boutell.com and patched version from www.rime.com.au/gd/.  Thank you in advance.Krung