[mapserver-users] Geocoding the Net

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Sep 4 12:28:34 EDT 2002

actually works quite well... the key is not use "Find me" but select the
"Another internet address" option. That way it queries the actual ip address
or domain name.

would be cool to pipe in my apache access log and light up the world... or
pipe in the mapserver.umn.gis.edu apache access log to see where the users
are coming from...

pk/