[mapserver-users] Pulling data from a shp file

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Thu Sep 5 09:20:29 EDT 2002

Okay, I finally work projections out, thanks heaps for all your help...

I had an idea on how to plan our data structure today, but have to ask a
question before i can follow the idea through... is it possible to only
display certain data from a shp file based on one of the fields in the
dbf file?

ie. show all lines from this file where [status] = "active"?, where
status is a field in the dbf file??

thanks

James
"Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes. "

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal: jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com