[mapserver-users] Fwd: full extent

Thorsten Fischer thfischer at mapmedia.de
Fri Sep 6 12:10:54 EDT 2002

> I borrowed this javascript function from the mapserver mail archive and
> it works for me.  Just put this code in the head block of your HTML page:

[javascript snipped]

As an enemy of anything javascript (and I am not to start an OT
discussion here) I am just wondering: if you are hardcoding the extent
etc. anyway, why not just build a simple link?

Works with images as buttons too. I am sorry if I missed something
dynamic here, but if it's hardcoded you do not need javascript. If your
dynamic parts are mapserver-related (e.g. like the cgi program used) you
can put mapserver cgi tags into your template, like [program].

hth,

thorsten

Thorsten Fischer        thfischer at mapmedia.de

MapMedia - Kartographie und raumbezogene Informationssysteme
Am Borsigturm 42
13507 Berlin
Deutschland
http://www.mapmedia.de tel: +49 (0)30 43032102