[mapserver-users] Query error messages

Matthew Hatcher MJHatcher at space.qinetiq.com
Mon Sep 9 09:59:52 EDT 2002

Thanks.

Can't believe I missed something that obvious! But I'm now going to make it
a little harder for you all! Assuming that an error occurs and the page is
diverted to the url specified, is there any way to find out what the error
was? I presume (haven't checked the code) that MapServer does a simple
redirect to the page specified, rather than using it as a template, so it
wouldn't be possible to use a template variable or would it?

Matt.