[mapserver-users] QUERY & QUERYITME

EKOPROJEKT jaroslaw.kowalczyk at ekoprojekt.pl
Mon Sep 9 17:22:19 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am using mapserver to present results of noise measurements in my hometown
online. I created several static maps, but now I would like to add some more
advanced features to my presentation. I have already read archives and found
several interesting examples. However I have small problem. I have found
something like "QUERY" and "QUERYITEM" keywords in *.map file. This mapfile
comes form archives also. But I cannot find those keywords in MapFile
Reference. Where can I find explanation of those keywords?

Than you for help.

Jarosław Kowalczyk
EKOPROJEKT
jaroslaw.kowalczyk at ekoprojekt.pl