[mapserver-users] [OFF-TOPIC]FreeGIS like ArcFamily

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Sep 10 13:28:39 EDT 2002

you wish, eh! ;-). I mean Arc* is a very large set... how about Arc?\?

seriously, some of it could be done.

- visualization could be achieved with Grass. so could tin/dtm, etc.
- dunno what you mean by 'work on .SHAPEFILE format' I mean, mapserver works
on shapefiles

there is whole bunch listed at http://opensourcegis.org/ you might want to
give it a gander.

pk/