[mapserver-users] scale dependent layers

Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 11 12:39:27 EDT 2002

Rob,

Well one idea comes to mind, and that would be to write some javascript in
your template that looks at the status of the layers and then generates some
output based on that condition.

This should be easily achieved by using the [layer_check] template tag.  So
you could write something like if ( 'checked' == '[mylayername_check]' ) {
... } ... [mylayername_check] will say 'checked' if the layer is on, and
otherwise nothing.

In the curly braces, maybe you could use some document.writes or something

Just an idea, I've never done this myself :)

Hope this helps,
J.F.