[mapserver-users] use Mapserver as blackbox

Axel Schmidt an-axel at web.de
Mon Sep 16 05:45:11 EDT 2002

Hey,
im try to do webmapping with mapserver, but I don`t want to compile the program. (I work with Apacheserver for windows). There are some compiled versions of mapserv but I can't find one witch can PNG and PostGIS connection, Mapplet,... everything you can do with mapserver. There are a lot of documentation, tutorials, but when I try out these examples there are nothing then errors.

Axel