[mapserver-users] Another MapServer Error Message needs file name

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Sep 16 13:05:29 EDT 2002

Should be relative to SHAPEPATH.

>>> <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> 09/15/02 08:13AM >>>
Steve Lime,

I don't know if you changed this error message with the other ones,
but it needs the file name that was trying to be read and if possible
what the error was.

Warning: MapServer Error in drawTIFF(): Error loading TIFF image. in
/home/httpd/html/maplab-2.0rc3/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php on
line 292

I suspect that this is a path problem, but I can't see what it was
trying to open.

Question: In a tileindex, if the LOCATION value is a relative path
what is it relative to? the SHAPEPATH or some other random thing?

-Steve