Antwort: [mapserver-users] msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results

Mike Smith nospam at cnrit.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 27 09:28:54 EDT 2002

Thank you two very much for the response, but I have tried this just now
and it doesn't change a thing.  If anybody's curious to see the page an
view what I'm talking about it can be found at:

http://cnrit.tamu.edu/maps/map_init.html

When you get to that page, click on the very bottom button...the one
that says "(FRAMES VERSION)" on it.

And yes, I'm running mapserver in a "frames" web page, but I'm not using
mapscript, just the regular CGI binary.  I AM, however, using plenty of
Javascript to control my page and that may be where the problem lies.
 I'm just trying to figure out what I'm not setting properly that's
killing my querying ability!

Thanks for the help!