[mapserver-users] QuerybyPoint blues

Tom Price tom_price at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 22:51:04 EDT 2002

Does anyone have a simple example of a querybypoint using phpMapscript?

I've got the GMAP75 example, I've added a "TEMPLATE void" to the LAYER in the ".MAP" file as suggested in a prior post. I've also added what I think are the right "RESULT_FIELDS" metadata tags in the same layer level.

Using one layer with multiple classes from a real simple Tiger shape file. Getting the infamous "MapServer Error in msQueryByPoint(): No matching record(s) found" even though it should find it.

Any help is appreciated!