[Mapserver-users] Problem with featurequery results

Ellenbecker, Larry LEllenbecker at co.winnebago.wi.us
Mon Aug 4 09:59:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm working on a Mapserver/CGI application using 'featurequery'.  The
application is working except that the results are not always reporting out
correctly.  For example; I select a parcel to us as the query polygon.  I
try to select features from a polygon layer with Certified
Survey(CSM)polygons.  My selected parcel does not have a CSM associated with
it however there are adjacent parcels with CSM's.  The result of my
featurequery always reports the adjacent CSM's.  This phenomenon sees to
happen whenever there are adjacent polygons in the featurequery layers.

I was curious if anyone else has had problems with featurequery.  In my
application I an specifically trying to identify only line, point and
polygon features that are inside the query polygon parcel boundary.

Thanks in advance.

Larry L. Ellenbecker
GIS System Analyst
Winnebago County