[Mapserver-users] WRAP with POSTLABELCACHE Label

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 4 14:56:26 EDT 2003

It's more that it was meant to handle, but is also a bug. Postlabelcache
was really only ever intended to be used with embeded scalebars or
things like copyright statements. Wrapping is applied when labels are
added to the cache and not when they are drawn so that's why you see the
problem. If you'd please file a bug we can have a look...

Steve

>>> "Shannon Scott" <sscott at gwi.net> 08/04/03 01:24PM >>>
Hello,
I have found that I can't use the WRAP keyword with labels if I use
POSTLABELCACHE on the layer.
Is this a bug, or is this more than POSTLABELCACHE is meant to handle?

Thank You.
Shannon