[Mapserver-users] Double labeling in querymap?

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Aug 4 17:27:22 EDT 2003

I am not sure if this is a bug or PIBCAK*

Version 4.0 beta2 (7/11/03)

When I query a point feature, the querymap puts two identical labels on the selected point feature, but correctly places only one label on the other point features on the map.

The point layer only exists once in the MAP file, so I am not querying two overlaying instances of the same point.

Am I getting a cached label showing up?  I really only need to label each facility once.

Thanks,

David.

David Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance