[Mapserver-users] Error installing MapServer

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Tue Aug 5 10:57:20 EDT 2003

I'm sorry to say but I don't think so...
You should really get the message "No query information to
> decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty." in your browser. Mapserver should
generate the right headers.
What is the output if you just try to run mapserv.exe on the command line
(sorry for this linux talk, I mean in a dos window ;-))?

I'm not a mapserver-on-windows guru as I do everything on linux, so I may be
wrong. But I think you really should get the normal message. If I'm wrong
however, could one of the windows-folks correct me?
Cheers,
Vincent.

--
Vincent Schut