[Mapserver-users] Fw: Error installing MapServer

Mario Servin mservin at tecnoaccion.com.ar
Wed Aug 6 12:52:44 EDT 2003

Dear Mark,
    You have the magic powers of Gandalf or you were dealing with IIS a
lot...., you are absolutely right!!!.
    That works!, Now I got "No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING not
set. " . When I run the MapServer demo still I got the following
"msLoadMap(): Unable to access file. (C:\Documents and
Settings\mario\MyPages\itasca\demo.map)" but I think it is a minor problem
that I have to deal with, maybe there is something related to spaces in the
folder names.
     Thanks a lot an best regards,
                                                Mario