[Mapserver-users] Fw: Error installing MapServer

Mario Servin mservin at tecnoaccion.com.ar
Wed Aug 6 14:50:50 EDT 2003

Dear Ed,
    There were some touches on the folder path I had to adjust but finally I
have the demo_init.html working, or so. I can see the map,etc. Now there is
something weird when I try to make a refresh or zoom or anything else that
goes after, again I got the : "msLoadMap(): Unable to access file.
(C:\Documents and Settings\mario\MyPages\itasca\demo.map)"!. I am checking
the submitted string to see what happening but I am pretty sure it's again a
matter of paths.....
    Regards,
                    Mario