[Mapserver-users] Mapserver / Mapscript Linux compilation

Alexander Shostko shostko at ureach.com
Fri Aug 8 11:19:03 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone!

Thanks in advance for tips.

I am porting WIndows application to Linux and installing the
mapscript.

For Linux I have mapserver compiled with all goodies
(proj/gdal/jpeg/freetype/zlib/libpng ...) , but in does not
produce the Makefile to build PHP/Mapscript module

in mapserver3.6.6/mapscript/php3

directory after ./configure

and also tells that it did not configre PHP/Mapscript when
making the mapserver

What flags should be turned in to build it ?

Also which is the best combinations of versions
mapserver/mapscript/php as
cgi or module

Thanks A  lot
Alex