[Mapserver-users] MapServer - is this possible?

Geoffrey Rowland geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 11 11:24:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to using MapServer, and have a couple of questions.  I have some
data stored in a MySQL database, state, county, and then a number (which
is related to the county).  Now what I want to do is have MapServer
display an ArcView shapefile of the United States (county level), and
then use PHP + MapScript to query the database and then color each
county based on what the number is in the database. Is that possible?

--
Geoffrey Rowland
Technical Officer
geoffrey.rowland at noaa.gov