[Mapserver-users] saveImage --> save in 4.0

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Tue Aug 12 17:25:56 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 02:50  PM, Simpson, Andrew wrote:

> Thanks, for the response.  That helps clarify the new functionality.
> Is there code to instantiate an outputFormat object and access its
> methods/attributes from code without the use of map files?

Here's an example of how you'd do it in Python (because I don't
remember exactly the syntax for the Perl MapScript constructors).
Just add the necessary $->{} noise to Perlify it. ;)

formatobj = outputFormatObj('GD/PNG')    # Driver argument
formatobj.transparent = MS_ON
formatobj.setOption('INTERLACE', 'ON')

mapobj.outputformat = formatobj  # That's it

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies