[Mapserver-users] line thickness?

Bruce Bushby bruce.bushby at wol.co.za
Thu Aug 14 07:10:49 EDT 2003

A big thanks to everybody who responded, probably too much of a baby
question
to post a solution summary :) (define symbol, in layer use symbol, color and
size )

Any ideas where one can find a 'cgi-reference' for mapserv4.0 ? My 'GET'
strings
are not behaving, even on the most basic map file.

NAME xx
STATUS on
LAYER
	NAME rivers
	STATUS off
	etc
END
LAYER
	NAME roads
	STATUS off
	etc
END

'Get string'
<A
HREF=/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/mapserv/test.map&version1.1.1&request=map&layers=
rivers&layers=roads>GetMap</A>

I also tried "&layers=rivers roads" as the cgi-reference for 3.6 suggests.

I've tried small and capitals on everything, "&layer/s" ignores me :) I have
to  use the hard "status on" in the map file to get more then one layer. I
thought
"&layer" turns a layer on, ie "status off -> status on"

Maybe my get string is all wrong ? Any ideas ?