[Mapserver-users] shape bounds for map and layer with different projections

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Aug 14 13:03:29 EDT 2003

What if you did a grep against the epsg file itself using the epsg:xxxx
result?
It should return all the parameters, ie.
grep "<200>" /usr/local/share/proj/epsg
=
<200> +proj=tmerc +lat_0=0.000000000 +lon_0=-62.000000000 +k=0.999500
+x_0=400000.000 +y_0=0.000 +ellps=clrk80 +units=m  no_defs <>
Lowell

The following message was sent by Armin Burger <armin.burger at libero.it>
on Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:38:40 +0100.