[Mapserver-users] Processing with tileindex

Damian Schroder map_surfer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 16:16:29 EDT 2003

--0-366343719-1060978589=:56279

Greetings,

We are trying to create a tileindex using 6 band Landsat imagery. We have been successful using OFFSITE with a tileindex but the PROCESSING option seems to give the tileindex trouble. The PROCESSING option worked fine for specifying the bands in a single raster layer object. Currently our work around has been to build the TILEINDEX with 3 band images. Does anybody know if the PROCESSING option is compatible with the TILEINDEX option?

Thanks,
Damian

--0-366343719-1060978589=:56279

<DIV>Greetings,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We are trying to create a tileindex using 6 band Landsat imagery. We have been successful using OFFSITE with a&nbsp;tileindex but the PROCESSING option seems to give the tileindex trouble. The PROCESSING option worked fine for specifying the bands in a single raster layer object. Currently our work around has been to build the TILEINDEX with 3 band images. Does anybody know if the PROCESSING option is compatible with the TILEINDEX option?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, </DIV>
<DIV>Damian </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>