[Mapserver-users] avl and mapserver

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Tue Aug 19 02:38:04 EDT 2003

Dear Alvaro,

you may use our free ArcView to MapServer utility extension called "AveiN!"

Find it on our webpage:
http://www.avein.de
or in english:
http://www.terrestris.de/gis_e/avein.html

In the moment, it's a compiled extension. Be sure, to have your
surrounding working correctly. We are soon going to release the source,
so that AveiN! will become an open-source project.

Regards,
Till