[Mapserver-users] phpmapscript and fastcgi (more headaches)

poff poff at sixbit.org
Thu Aug 21 16:31:09 EDT 2003

Super I erased a previous setup with the old dll's.

So now I've had mapscript running under lots of configs: apache2/win2k/cgi
redhat/apache1.3.8/sapi+local cgi, apache1.3.8/win2k/sapi+local cgi
mirroring previous setup.

When I get time I'll write these up simply and stick them on my site,
notifying the list.

Thanks for the help!