[Mapserver-users] Problems: msQueryByPoint, Premature end of script headers

Bruce Bushby bruce.bushby at wol.co.za
Thu Aug 21 18:58:39 EDT 2003

well that is a large mapfile to debug, perhaps remove everything and just
call one layer.

I noticed you open a projection object with hashed contents, perhaps hash
both
the PROJECTION and END tags.

The error you're getting is normally associated with HTTPD not receiving a
'content-type' ie mapserver didn't sent the 'header'. Also try use shp2img
on
your mapfile and see what happens.