[Mapserver-users] shorter URLs??

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Aug 24 17:32:05 EDT 2003

Is there a clean way (besides the tinyURL site) to define defaults
within a mapserver "operation"?  In other words, the URL for the Current
weather at http://mesonet.tamu.edu is scaring folks.  Is there a way to
define some defaults so the URL is shorter and not so scarey?  I recall
seeing something about this, but my (admittedly less than exhaustive)
search of the archives didn't show it up.

Thanks
Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173