[Mapserver-users] mapserver4.0 compilation under w2000

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Aug 25 04:29:21 EDT 2003

Hi Gayathri, Ed,

thanks for your help and answers, it worked with the regex.zip you'd
attached. Perhaps it would be good to add some comments on that problem
to the WIN32 Compilation howto, or even the regex.zip with the Makefile.vc.

To finally get mapserver compiled i had to change the Makefile.vc and
add NODEFAULTLIB:/msvcrtd.lib to the LDFLAGS. Some of the libs were
obviously compiled as Debug and other as release versions. Does that
pose any problems?

Cheers, Michael

Swaminathan, Gayathri wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> This is the regex I have, that Ed had passed on to me., when I was pulling
> straws to fix this problem.
> Try replacing your regex reference with the unzipped dir of the zip file and
> make mapserver.
> HTh,
> Gayathri

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                 Informationstechnologie mbH
                                      In den Weihermatten 66
		                             79108 Freiburg
                                      0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)