[Mapserver-users] 24bit display of geotiff with mapserver 4.0

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Aug 26 12:04:28 EDT 2003

Steffen -

Problems like this are very hard to diagnose without seeing the images!

Are you rescaling the source imagery quite a bit?  MapServer optimizes for fast image display, so if your map output scale is very different from your data source scale you may not get good results.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.