[Mapserver-users] setting outlinecolor in perl mapscript

Hobbes Zatow hobbes_zatow at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 13:54:55 EDT 2003

If I have the class in $class:
  $class = $layer->getClass(0);
How do I get to its style?  I can't find any info in
the docs/wiki correlating classes and the styleObj.

Also, I assume the ColorObj is set by:
  {outlinecolor}->{red} = 153;
  {outlinecolor}->{green} = 153;
  {outlinecolor}->{blue} = 153;
Or do I need to do something along the lines of:
  {outlinecolor} = $map->addColor(153,153,153);

Thx.