[Mapserver-users] unsuccessful with PROJ.4 4.4.7 on MacOS X

William K woklist at charter.net
Wed Aug 27 14:52:44 EDT 2003

Me again.  Like gdal, I'm not having any problems with proj.4 and
MapServer.  I don't do anything special however - no patches or extra
environment settings.  Except I build php mapscript instead of perl
mapscript (those errors look like they're coming from perl mapscript).

Can you try a sample/demo with straight mapserv cgi?  Does that work?

What's the reordering includes thing?  I couldn't find it in the
MapServer wiki.  But, I don't do anything like that for proj.4 or
mapserver anyways.

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 11:24  PM, pkishor_98 wrote:

> re-ordered the include files as per the wiki, configured, make, make
> install-ed...
> seemed ok. MapServer builds successfully, but running it produces the
> following in
> my Apache log --
>
> dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
> _pj_deallocate_grids
> _pj_errno
> _pj_free
> _pj_fwd
> _pj_init
> _pj_inv
> _pj_is_latlong
> _pj_strerrno
> _pj_transform
> _pj_units
>
> removing --with-proj from MapServer's configure-ation gets rid of
> these errors.

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy
RIP Douglas Adams 1952-2001