[Mapserver-users] Linux/Apache security wrt shapefiles data

Puneet Kishor pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Wed Aug 27 17:40:02 EDT 2003

Thanks Daniel. That was it. Lesson learned... Keep in mind, all you unix
newbies such as myself. The entire path should be r-x for the apache
user. The easiest way to do that is to "sudo chmod -R 755 yourdirectory"

And next time, instead of spending 20 or so frustrating hours to figure
out such idiosyncracies, just ask Daniel. Merci beaucoup...