[Mapserver-users] GeoTIFF Output problem

Aaron D. Hunt hunt at zedxinc.com
Thu Aug 28 10:03:57 EDT 2003

I have recompiled gdal with libtiff 3.6.0b and libgeotiff-1.2.1 and then
recompiled mapserver. shp2img still gives me

loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause references
driver GDAL/GTiff, but this driver isn't configured. <br>
msInitGDALOutputFormat(): General error message. GDAL `GTiff' driver does
not support output. <br>

"shp2img -v" reports

MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7
INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

I am not familiar with the gdb debugger.

Is there anything else I can do?