[Mapserver-users] problem with IMAGEMODE RGBA

Matt Doggett mdoggett at coas.oregonstate.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:30:15 EDT 2003

No.  I can setting IMAGECOLOR has no impact on the resulting gray shaded
areas.  I've found a couple more tidbits:

* Changing OUTPUTFORMAT to 24-bit JPEG solves the problem
* Changing label TYPE from TRUETYPE to BITMAP solves the problem with
the bogus gray boxes around the labels (though it does nothing for the
grayshade in the legend icons).

Soooo, the problem appears to be pointing to the 24-bit transparency and
PNG images.

md