[Mapserver-users] ORACLE SPATIAL - MAX # OF ORDINATES?

Hong, Sung-Hyuk SHHong at mednet.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 28 18:50:17 EDT 2003

My oracle spatial table "A" that is generating a blank layer has spatial
records with 17500 plus ordinates (SDO_ORDINATE_ARRAY).
However, when I do insert into table "A" a spatial record with 100 ordinates
only and specify that one in DATA "GEOM from (select GEOM from A where id =
100), mapserver generates the map correctly.  Then, what is the maximum
number of ordinates that oracle-mapserver spatial interface can handle?
Oracle 9.2.0.1 spatial has ordinates of 1,048,576.
Best regards,
Sung