[Mapserver-users] Support for WMS time parameter

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 1 10:35:09 EST 2003

Hi Tom,

There is no "true" support for time in MapServer 4.0.

However, we're currently involved in some discussions to see if we can
get this completed for the next release of MapServer 4.2 in January. If
you would be interested in getting involved in this discussion to ensure
our approach will meet the needs of the Climate Group, please contact me
directly.

Dave