[Mapserver-users] MapLab 2.1 -rc3 installation problems.

Martin Kiuru Martin.Kiuru at Elion.ee
Tue Dec 2 04:32:34 EST 2003

Zak,

Yes, I'am trying to put in work standart Maplab tutorial.
Yestarday I have tried to reinstall all the components using MS2W 0.6.
Maplab works fine now, but following problem is still exist :

When I'am trying to preview map from MapEdit, I have a message "Loading
Java Applet Failed" in IE with
The following errors in Java console :

load: class Rosa2000 not found. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Rosa2000 	at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.findClass(Unknown
Source) 	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) 	at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source) 	at
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.io.IOException:
open HTTP connection failed. 	at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) 	at
sun.applet.AppletClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) 	at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 	... 10
more

If the ROSA is disabled, all seems to be ok, in MapBrowser ROSA works
fine.

Thanks for your help !

Martin