[Mapserver-users] giff or png?

g.zanetti g.zanetti at email.it
Thu Dec 4 04:51:46 EST 2003

Hello. I can't solve my problem with this program.
I've tried changing the image file and his extension (before it was a .giff
file) But I always read the same error:

msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined overlay symbol
"/symbols/ushwy.png" in class 0, style 0 of layer ctyrdln3_anno.
msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file. Error opening image file
/symbols/ushwy.png.

I think that the error is in the code, but I can't see it....the source code is
the follow.
Thank's

LAYER
  NAME ctyrdln3_anno
  GROUP roads
  MAXSCALE 300000
  STATUS OFF
  DATA ctyrdln3
  TYPE ANNOTATION
  LABELITEM "road_name"
  CLASS
    COLOR 255 255 255
    SYMBOL '/symbols/ushwy.png'
    LABEL
      MINFEATURESIZE 40
      MINDISTANCE 150
      POSITION CC
      SIZE TINY
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END

Sponsor:
Volare a tariffe economiche non è mai stato così facile...basta un click e parti!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1260&d=4-12