[Mapserver-users] Mapserver "database system management" multiaccess writing control in database

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:23:20 EST 2003

I'd edit Steve's comments.  However, so much of what we do requires dbms
  access that I suspect we _do_ need to add something to at least the
Wiki (yes... I know... I'll start writing) that talks about this.

Remi, if you're comfortable with perl or PHP programming, the use of
databases is very straightforward.  I can't speak to MSQL, but both
PostGreSQL and MySQL are straightforward.

I doubt anything significant will be written this week, because I've got
meetings in 2 cities all week, and with the End Of Semester blues and
the holidays approaching I'm likely to get busy, but I'll try to get
started.  Anyone else who is interested, please take a shot: I'm not
likely to be the best one to do this anyway!

Gerry