RES: [Mapserver-users] Shape Index ...

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida murilo.yoshida at agx.com.br
Thu Dec 11 16:56:37 EST 2003

  I guess not... And it is not querybypoint too... I was looking for a
function where I send a point object and it returns the index of the
shape that contains that point in the shapefile... Something like
that... I looked in the php/mapscript documentation and I didn't found
that kind of function...
  Thanks,
    Murilo