Fwd: Re: [Mapserver-users] Shape Index ...

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Dec 12 13:14:47 EST 2003

Allow me to expand on my previous post - hopefully this will clear it up.
The shape index is part of the result member and must be accessed
through the query result which is held in the layer - it is not returned
as part of the query method.

$result = $layer->queryByPoint($map,$point,$mapscript::MS_SINGLE,0);
$resultcachemember = $layer->getResult(0);
$polyshapeindex = $resultcachemember->{shapeindex};

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Lowell Filak"<lfilak at medinaco.org> on
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:36:01 -0500.