[Mapserver-users] HELP

Hugo Nathaniel Rodrigues hugo at pbh.gov.br
Mon Dec 15 12:34:53 EST 2003

i just tested this, and i have org.:

MapServer version 4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

but still cant work my tab file, maybe is any wrong configuration in my map
file?
Hugo Rodrigues
Analista/Consultor
SSSS - Prodabel