[Mapserver-users] Empty screen with .tab file?

Hugo Nathaniel Rodrigues hugo at pbh.gov.br
Tue Dec 16 12:02:05 EST 2003

i found this, maybe help:

- Seamless layers will not work in "No Path" mode unless all layers are in
the same folder as the Seamless layer.  MapServer will return:
"msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection
`\MyPath\MySeamlessLayer.TAB'. File not found or unsupported format. "
Using "Full Path" mode to create your seamless layer will also not work
unless the drive mapping on your MapServer machine matches that of the
machine you have MapInfo on for the layers.  If you have a centralized
geographic data store like I do, your only option may be to place all layers
into the same folder and create your Seamless layer.  MapInfo

cheers
Hugo Rodrigues
Analista/Consultor
SSSS - Prodabel